Image Map

Monday, May 5, 2014

Review : City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #1)

This is one of my favorite books ever! i really loved the plot i couldn't put the book down it was just amazing to be in the shadowhunter world.

I have to say it's the first time i read a book that is like a narrative, a third person telling the story and i really liked it. i had trouble understanding in the beginning what was happening but then i got it and it was just great.

I really enjoyed Clary, she was an amazing character, just amazing. i love how she is all clueless in the things and keeps asking stuff.
Jace was just so funny, like seriously, so sarcastic and his comments. I just laughed a lot thanks to him.

What i really need to comment on is... WHY JUST WHY DID THE THING YOU FIND OUT AT THE ENDING HAS TO BE TRUE. i can't believe it seriously. Like THEY WERE SO PERFECT AND NOW UGH. I HOPE THAT CHANGES SOON AND THAT ITS ALL A LIE.

I honestly think the best part was at the greenhouse where they...

I would really recommend this book to everyone, a really fun read and just rollercoaster of emotions. I really want City of Ashes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment