Image Map

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Review : Enclave by Ann Aguirre




The plot in the beginning was captivating, as in every dystopian book i read, i want to find out how that world is. So that kept dragging me. The book is filled with amazing action moments that i really loved.

You can start noticing a romantic connection between 2 characters really early on the book too, which I liked. Mostly i couldn't put the book down, it's a fast paced story that i really liked.

The writing style was okay, i could say it was just normal. At some points i really liked how they were comparing the fighting and dancing.

I kind of connected with Deuce, but at some moments she was making the most stupid decisions and choices i really wanted to slap her.

I can really compare Fade with Tobias from divergent. I really liked the way he is with Deuce no matter what, and how he cares for them ( the rest if you read the book. )

I really liked the love story but at some moment there kind of was a love triangle that i didnt like, mostly because of the actions in the past of the other character. I really did not like the love triangle.

I think that the best part is in the half of the book. I just really loved the changes, and how they had to adapt and stuff.

I would recommend this book its a fun and action packed story, but in the next book ( Outpost ) I would really like for Deuce to become a bit more smart, and no love triangle.

I gave this book 4 (3.5) out of 5 stars on goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment