Image Map

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Review : Looking for Alaska by John Green.



I read this book around May 2013 and I really love it. I was really glad I bought it. I started reading it without knowing anything about the book at all. I didn't know anything about the plot and I think thats the way everyone should read it because it has more impact like that. Fascinating plot, I really loved it specially the first part! So much fun! I enjoyed it so much. I couldn't put the book down because I had to keep on reading the amazing things that were happening!

Like always, John Green's writing style is just perfect. So many quotable moments I just loved it. John's books are just a masterpiece.

I wont describe any characters because its important to just dive in knowing nothing about it :)

I really recommend this to everyone. Please read it. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment