Image Map

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Liebster Award!!!

Thanks to Sarah from http://yabookaholic123.blogspot.com/ and Sandee from http://awhimsicalreader.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for this award :)
This is my first blog award thingy yaaay :)

SO HERE ARE THE THINGS I/YOU HAVE TO DO:

1. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Nominate 11 bloggers (or less) who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
3. Answer 10 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 10 questions.

Random facts about myself:
1. I am addicted to tea (I drink it twice every day)

2. Sometimes I listen to music while I read.

3. I have 4 dogs and 6 cats. (I know its a lot)

4. I'm afraid of heights.

5. I like Hedley.

6. I'm badly obsessed with bands.

7. I am barely 16.

8. I want to live in Italy.

9. I'm a guy (if you didn't notice yet)

10. I am a slow reader.

11. I like guys and girls (if you havent noticed yet either.

QUESTIONS FROM SANDEE:
1. If you were a character in a book, who would you be?
This is the MOST difficult question I've had so I dont think I can answer it. I'd like to be uhm... Uriah. Yes Uriah.

2. What's your favorite book of all time?
Probably I should say the hunger games because thanks to the hunger games I started reading, but eventho I have so much appreciation for THG. My favorite of all time is Looking For Alaska by John Green.  THAT BOOK AH.

3. What book did you want to throw out the window when you were reading it?
I dont know if this is suppised to be good or bad, but if its in the bad way.. Sonny boy by Annejet van der Zijl ( I think that's the name.) It was that time of the year when you have to rush and finish a book and CMON THE BOOK WAS BORING MOST OF THE TIME.

4. Do you have any book pet peeve?
WHEN THE STORY DOES NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING or a closure ending or an exciting ending or just something like that. Like it was okay in allegiant (spoiler alert maybe..?) But if the book was like when Tris dies and then bam it finished. THAT would annoy me for the rest of my life.

5. How many books are you currently eating?
I was planning on starting The Geography of me and you by Jennifer E. Smith.  But currently none, school is about to start and I dont want to have a huge book to finish. :)

6. Aside from reading, what are you interested in?
I surprisingly jog! And swim. And listen to music, tweet, tumblr, and that's it. A pretty boring life tbh but it's okay. OH IM OBSESSED WITH MOVIES.

7. Favorite song?
Right now it would be Everything I didn't say by 5SOS :)

8. Which fictional location would you like to stay in forever?
I would love to be in Dystopian Chicago (from Divergent) before the divergent hunt that Jeanine had. BECAUSE ITS SO COOL AHHH.

9.What's your favorite movie?
This is a list okay lets start:
-Waiting for forever.
-Something Borrowed.
-Leap year.
-LOL
-Letters to Juliet
-The tourist
-Salt
-The Heat
-Identity Thief
-Crazy stupid love.
-Date night
-The notebook.
-The Vow
-Easy A.
-She's the man
- 13 going on 30 (♥)
And much more I think ill make a post of this.

10. If you'd be married to a fictional character, who would it be?
FOUR. TOBIAS EATON. ALL THE WAY. YES.

Questions from Sarah:
1. If you could choose one book world to live in, which one would it be?
As said above, Dystopian Chicago from Veronica Roth but before the divergent hunt (I'm badly obsessed with Divergent,  it's not healthy.)

2. What's next on your to read list?
Probably The Geography of you and me by Jennifer E. Smith but im not sure. I may pick anything from my TBR-Jar.

3. If you were stranded on a desert island and you could wish for one character to appear to give you company, who would it be?
FOUR!!! Tobias Eaton or that. Seriously I'm in love with him.

4. What is your favourite supernatural/fantasy creature, vampire, werewolf, dragons etc?
If shadowhunters count as supernatural then yes, shadow hunters. (I dont really like vampires that much tbh)

5. What is your most favourite item that you have?
My books. Absolutely,  nobody can touch them and I treat them as if they are a baby. I dont even let my friends touch them.

6. What is the last book to movie you have watched? Was it good?
Divergent! And yes! I didnt like it at first but ah Theo James is so distracting and the zip lining *-* perfect.

7. Have you ever met any authors?
Nopes not yet but I HAVE TO MEET  Veronica Roth and tell her to write some more of divergent for me.

8. Best book you've read so far in 2014?
I remember there was one, but I cant remember the name, probably city of ashes by Cassandra Clare though. Great book, great book.

9. What is the book you can't wait to read the most?
I can't wait to read City of Glass by Cassandra Clare!! I have been wanting to read it but I'm broke sadly :'(

10. What is your favourite quote?
THIS IS THE MOST DIFFICULT QUESTION EVER.
Uhm it is probably something from Looking For Alaska by John Green.

11. What is the first book that comes to your mind?
Divergent.  Im sorry I say it too much. I'm too obsessed.

My 10 Questions

1. Where do you read?
2. What's your favorite genre?
3. What do you like most in a book?
4. Favorite book to movie adaptation?
5. Tea or Coffee?
6. Favorite standalone?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
8. Favorite Author?
9. Which book cover do you hate the most ? (Books that you own)
10. What's your most comfortable reading position?

I nominate:

Anne from http://anne-books.blogspot.com/

Robin from http://wherebooksleadus.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment