Image Map

Friday, October 17, 2014

Dewey's 24-hour Readathon!

It's that time of the year again guys! Dewey's 24 hour readathon is back!

I am so excited for this readathon, this will be my second time participating,  the first time was earlier this year and I had so much fun! It was so great and I managed to read 2 books on that day, I kmow its not a lot but I had breaks and a wedding to attend.

This year my TBR list will consist of the following books:
-Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
-Amulet by (I dont remember sowwy)

And I will try to pick up a few more in between because of variety or if I want to read something else. You know its always good to switch it up.

Last year I was not awake during the 24 hours but I almost was. I ended up enjoying it and I hope that this year will be the same. You can all follow my progress on twitter @Eaton_boy or read it all on Sunday on my Wrap up.

I hope you guys go to the website and sign up. It is really fun.

Links:

Happy reading!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment