Image Map

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Update

Hello everyone!
I know that another update might be boring and not interesting for any of you but I figured I'd let you guys know what is happening lately.

I have just finished exams at school, in that time I got sick and got a virus and well now im sick. But I have days off school and ill try to read a lot these days.

I started reading Throne of Glass to get out of my reading slump (which I managed to do) so as soon as I finish a review will be coming up and more books to read :)

As to my blogging device, I have been blogging on my phone for a few months now and it is really uncomfortable.  But I finally got my computer fixed,  the only current problem is the wifi antenna but I will try to get that fixed as soon as possible.

Ive been working on a few posts where you guys can learn more about myself and other things I like.

That was my update. Till next time! And keep reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment