Image Map

Friday, December 5, 2014

Mockingjay part 1 Review

Warning: This review may contain spoilers.


First of all i will start by saying that i did not read the book before the film, i may have read the book two or three years ago and i did not reread it.

I feel that in a lot of moments during the film they were just like dragging along the time, like to fill in the two hours, some moments during the film were not necessary.

But there were some really intense scenes, the ones that have seen it know what I'm talking about, yes you guessed it, poor Effie and her outfits, and of course what they did to Peeta.

Every time Peeta was on the screen in Disctrict 13 i got the goosebumps, guys I couldn't take it watching Peeta my baby there being hurt and every time thinner and thinner.

I did not like Gale and Katniss and the thing between them oh no nopes not at all. i am not a fan of gale and i will never be, sorry everyone.

I enjoyed so much how sassy katniss was some times, and the rebellions at the districts. i got goosebumps a lot of times during the movie i must admit.

The part where they went into the capitol might be my favorite part of the movie so far. And as my friend said, to round this up, i think that the movie should've ended right when Peeta was chocking Katniss, to build up the suspense to the next movie.

Hanging tree is stuck in my head and Jennifer has a beautiful voice, I liked this movie but not as much as i expected.

1 comment:

  1. I read the book over a year ago and I remember hating it...lol I thought the movie did an excellent job of conveying everything though it definitely was a little slow at times. I'm definitely not a supporter of Gail and Katniss either. No no no. Poor Peeta went through so much! Seeing his transformation was still shocking even though I knew it was coming :( Great review and I agree that Jennifer Lawrence has a beautiful voice and Hanging Tree sounds even better than I imagined!

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete