Image Map

Friday, December 5, 2014

Sad Update

Hey Guys, I thought i would let you guys know a bit of what is happening and why during the first half of  December i wont be as online as i wish i would be.

So next week on Tuesday, my marking period Finals begin and i have not started to study yet [oops]
But i am trying to do my best and be online reviewing as soon as possible

I have started "These broken Stars by Amie Kauffman" I am not sure that is how you write it but im in a hurry for a thing i have tonight. I will edit it when i get time ;]

Christmas Break Starts on the 18th of December for me and i will hopefully have a review y then, if i finish a book.

Happy Reading while I'm gone guys :]

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your finals!!! I haven't read These broken Stars by Amie Kauffman yet but I've read so many positive reviews.

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete