Image Map

Monday, December 22, 2014

The Grinch [Book Tag]



Hey Guys, it's me, again. I saw this Tag on Youtube and thought why not? I wasn't tagged but oh well, when has that ever stopped me at all?
Just saying that there may be spoilers for TFIOS , Looking for Alaska (oops so sorry)

This tag is all about being grumpy and , well I am generally grumpy. So this shouldn't be that hard (I hope)

Questions:

1. Half of the lights on the Christmas tree are burnt out : Name a book/series/character that started out good but then went downhill 
Well then , this one will have to be for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I think it went downhill because with the first half part of the book I am pretty sure the story had such a big potential, like I expected so much more from it. but it just meh. It took another direction and, well... that happened.

2. Annoying Great Aunt Sally who will not leave you alone : Name a book that you didn't enjoy, but everyone else seems to love so it never goes away 
Again i will have to say, The unbecoming of Mara Dyer. EVERYONE seems to have loved it and I'm just like not feeling it guys, like seriously the ending of the first book was a bit disappointing for me and the last cliffhanger was kind of meh as well. I kind of expected it once i knew the book didn't take the path i hoped

The second one is the fault in our stars. Okay, first of all don't hate me for this. I really loved it and all. but what happened is that I did not like the ending at all. Like SERIOUSLY THE BOOK BASICALLY MAKES ME READY FOR HAZEL TO JUST DROP DEAD AND THEN AUGUSTUS IS THE ONE AND I JUST can't I just couldn't. That part I don't like. And a lot of people like that part because of how "realistic it is". Pfff

3. Your pets keep knocking over the Christmas decoration : Name a character that kept messing things up for everyone else (can't pick a villain!)
I love this series everyone. I really really do so far, but she just keeps ruining things one way or the other and I can barely stand her anymore, Yes that's right. Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments.

4. You hear your parents putting out the presents and learn Santa isn't real: Name a book you were spoiled for 
Okay so guys, I am the person who gets spoiled the most like ever, I got myself spoiled for The Mortal Instruments SO MUCH. You can't imagine, if you guys would be me you would've stopped reading the series a long time ago.
Looking for Alaska, I didn't understand something and then looked it up on Google and i read the synopsis. I didn't know she was going to die at all. I go into books knowing the less possible about them, so I didn't even know the plot and it is on the synopsis that I read and I just, I was devastated.

5. It's freezing outside: Name a main character you just couldn't connect with
Basically every character from the books I have to read from school, I just can't see myself relating to their horrible choices not even once.

6. Mariah Carey's 'All I Want for Christmas is You' and it's giving you anti-romantic feelings : Name a couple you couldn't stand
Okay so I'm assuming that we all have seen or watched the hunger games. Katniss and Gale. The whole thing they had going on, i just could not stand it I don't know what it was about them but i just sighed every time i had to read Katniss babble about Gale.

7. That scratchy homemade wool sweater you got for Christmas years ago but won't get rid of : show some books that have been sitting on your shelves for a while, and you aren't motivated to read, but you don't have the heart to get rid of 
You guys should know this about me, I don't get rid of books at all. I have books on my shelf that I should read, but eventually I will get to read them and when I finish I just like to see it on my shelf and be like "Oh yes I read you, all of you."

8. Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer: Name a character death you still are mad about (warn people for spoilers! You can also use TV or movie deaths) 
Well, If you guys are Once Upon A Time-ers. NEIL oh god why. I just couldn't that moment. I think I cried, or it was raining... or probably both. But it was really sad and I still hope that he will come back up again.

9. The malls are overly crowded with holiday shoppers: Name a series that has too many books in it/went on too long 
I am not sure of this by any meanings, but Twilight. Guys Twilight was like dragged on so much. Even the movies, like seriously? I am the person that hates twilight the most (sorry do not hate me.)

10. The Grinch : Name a main character you HATE (No villians again!) 
I do not know who to put but I didn't like Clary as much sooo Clary Fray for above stated reasons.


That was the Tag guys, I hope you all enjoyed it and have a great day/night. I will post again when i actually finish reading the epilogue of City of Glass. 
You are free to do this tag if you want, I tag anyone who reads this.

2 comments: