Image Map

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Readathon Update: Wednesday

This is the update for what I did on Tuesday.

Time devoted to Reading:
Another 3 hours omg i feel like it isn't enough


My Goals:
  • Finish The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald as soon as possible. ü
  • Finish 2 books.
  • Finish I am Number Four before the weekend.

Books to Read:
I will choose my books from this list because of the quarterly challenge on Goodreads.
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • Let it Snow by several authors
  • I am number four by Pittacus Lore ü
  • These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  • Dorothy must Die by Danielle Paige

Updates:
I finished The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald and I feel proud that i finished a book during the second day! :) Now i started I am number four by Pittacus Lore. Interesting book so far and i am about 50 pages in. Really action packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment